Islam is the complete way of life. Islam guiding principles are from the Quran, hadiths and Ijmah (consensus of predecessors). This Blog 'IslamCodes' share Islamic materials and topics that affect Muslims day to day life - sermons, Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majjah, Tirmizi, Shafi'i, Ambal, Islamic preachers, Sunnah, and so many more

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Oh my soul…
All of us will depart
My eyes give me away when I think about it
Will it be 5years from now?
What if It was after two years?
Or may be now!
Images of the passers suround me
And I ask myself: what have I offered?
There has died who lived only 7years in islam…
And of his death the throne of the most merciful trembled
And who or what will your death shake o my soul?
How poor you are!
Immersed in a world of desires
The nights almost made you forget
The destroyer of desires {death}
Until you wake up,
And within your dwelling the smell of death,
Then you are shocked with the news of departure
Then you will return…
You will regret and bite the fingers out of remorse
And then you ask
Oh why do I neglected in regard to Allah?
And the reality of the grave I have witnessed
By my close ones  dying
Hold on!
Theres still in life that what is written and decreed for you
Hold yourself together and strive agaist this temting life
Perhaps Allah will make you a reason to save the mankind
O Allah grant me of faith enough to make me offer
In the sake of Firdous {Paradise} that what it deserves…
And grant me an ending of righteousness
Where I prostrate to you and never lift my head up again


[by I love Islam]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib